Tuesday, August 08, 2006

finAlly yeAr 03 semeZter 01~!!!

hahAa....returNed to schooL weAring my adorAble neW puremilK "bAby monkeY" t-shirT....and mY grAy "bAdboy" bAg from coolmAx.....and alSo witH neAtly coMbed side-pArted long hAir with long frinGe and sideburnZ....

yeZ...it'Z beeN so lonG siNce i'Ve coMbed my hAir....juZ wheN iz Alan (my hAirdresser) gonnA returN froM hiZ overseAz mArriage trip....thinK he continued onTo hiZ honeYmoon.....donT wisH to chAnge hAirdresser...heNce wAited for hiM to be bAck....hmM, stilL wAiting.....meAnwhile, i shAll juZ coMb by long lonG hAir.......thinK more thAn 2 mthZ liAo! hahAaa....

receiVed some commentZ thAt short and spikY suitZ me more....and Adrian even hAlf expected me to dYe hAir....hahAaa............

anywAyz, 1sT dAy wAz juZ fine....juZ thAT i'Ve beeN abit bluR....right afteR lecT., thought of printinG noteZ befoRe hominG.....wAnted to toP-uP cAshcard at my scH'z resouRce rooM before heAding to South Spine comP. lAb (besT lAser printeR locAtion!!!) to prinT my noteZ....theN reAlized the toP-uP thingie in my scH abit weird no diAl tone....theN chAnged plAn, went liB 2 insteAd...quite a disT. awAy loH.......topPed up my cArd.....theN decided prinT que too long to wAit.....gottA reverT all the wAy bAck to soutH spiNe.....

theN reAlized my fiLe was missing, moZ prob lefT in the smAll toilet rAck in my schooL....wAlked all the wAy bAck, dont hAve!!! theN i recAlled....duH!! muZ hAve left it in liB 2 on toP of the cAsh-cArd top-uP thingie.....zooMed bAck to liB 2..........dont hAve!!! luckilY i asKed the librArian....then she returned me......and asked me to tAke good cAre of my belongingZ...

theN felT so lethArgic.....aiyaAa, the print que aT liB 2 shrunK somehoW.....theN i decided to print at liB 2...too exhAusted to wAlk! liB 2 hAz greAt lAser printerZ too...kindA on pAr with the soutH spiNe'z.......

finAlly heAded hoMe after my merry-go-rouNding oN cAmpuz..............foR my dinneR at abouT 9pM! spenT onlY 1 bucK on luncH....mi feN pluZ 1 poH piAh @ the vegetArian stAll! hahAa.....


spurrinG on...
illZ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home