Wednesday, October 24, 2012

aigoO..?















I thought alcohol iz suppozed to help one fall asleep...

But, somehow, even after tranzlating my autumn song...hmm, perhapz 2 beerz are not enough to have any effect on me anymore. I remember the fleeting happiness with some alcohol intake...where did that go?

~~~

The past ~3 weekz were especially horrible.

The undezirable lower back pain waz back to haunt me...the incorrigible torture of not being able to even bend my back to wear socks - which waz awfully similar to when I first suffered thoze unfortunate lumbar stress fracturez back in army dayz a decade ago.

Why muz thiz recur after a decade?!

The doctor prezcribed me Ibuprofen (which i realized I waz allergic to...not juz Aspirin but the entire NSAID family?!)...which increazed my suffering hahAa...a valuable lesson learnt.

Then grAce suggezted going for a deep tissue massage...since the pain should be due to muscle strain...hmm, the pain increazed after the massage, but after a day of increazed pain, I actually felt alot better - thankfully~!! I think...either the awkward "naked" deep tissue massage experience worked...or perhaps my body decided that he haz tortured me enough for now.

Either way, I am thankful...and I hope the pain will not be aggravated from now on...

Before the back pain episodez...my eyez were severely inflamed for a few weekz...apparently due to pollen allergiez.

Az sfG noted...I waz literally falling apart...

~~~

Lab work haz not been that smooth sailing too... aigoO...

~~~

And all theze happened when I had to crozz over to my 29th year of life.

I guezz thiz iz officially the worzt bday I have spent ever. Usually, I would plan a day to spend on my own...but thiz year, I wazn't even in the mood to do so. The saving grace waz the impromptu dinner when kyunG invited me over for dinner...and her kennY iz forever adorable~! Dined in the warmth of a complete family when I am so far from home~ Hmm...thiz iz officially the bezt worzt bday ever.












I remember...makmAk told me before, the 29th year of life iz alwayz tough and filled with hurdlez to crozz...perhapz that'z a family curze?

Realizing I am pretty old now...I waz telling kyunG how I think I am not living my life to the fullest, and there are definitely alot more I can do in my life.

Alot alot more that I could and I want to.

And at the same time, re-realizing how fragile life iz...and that life can end at any unexpected time. I hope to be mindful of thiz fact all the time.


nitezzZ...
illZ.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home