Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Wise words from the MVA Lady.




@ MVA

MVA Lady: "Sweetie, you know, when life has obstacles in your way, you have to take it, you just have to take it. Maybe that means it's not the right time yet."

Me: "Yea I know...thank you. ; )"

MVA Lady: "So when do you want to reschedule your driving test to?"

Me: "Hmm, let me check the weather and ask my friend..."

MVA Lady: "Ok, you come right back to me. ; )"

~~~~~

In hAng-ni-mah's Car

Me: "Seriously, this (driving test thing) is driving me crazy. I'm sorry hAng-ni-mah..."

hAng-ni-mah: "It's ok Hong. It's the weather and no one can do anything. It's ok."

~~~~~

Seriously, all that I've experienced = DO NOT DRIVE........or, maybe it means: IT'S NOT TIME FOR YOU TO DRIVE YET.

No matter what, I will get my license. But maybe I am wishing for it too hard.....bcuz there's a life rule that says the more you want something, the less you'll actually get it. Very true...all right, I gotta tone down on this license thing in my mind.

But it really sucks to be paying car insurance and having my car just sitting in the parking lot. LOL~

Well, two things that make me smile are how nice the MVA Lady was.....and how great a buddy my hAng-ni-mah is~!!!!

Life simply goez on.


; )
illZ.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home