Tuesday, December 29, 2009

juZ woKe.

felL asleeP oNce i reAched hoMe juZ now @ ~7pM?

theN woKe abouT noW in the middLe of the nighT..? rememberinG vAguely....thAt i wAz bAck hoMe (the one in singApore) in a dreAm......buT i wAzn't hAppy. i wAz on the verGe of cryinG due to emotionAl seLf-reprimAnding....i stood in mY home kitcheN in fronT of the mirroR...i don'T thinK i wAz lookinG at myseLf crY.

?!

and i juZ reAlized i skipPed dinneR......but i'M not hungrY....the sierrA i drAnk befoRe cominG hoMe wAz my dinneR.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

lotzA thingZ i wannA do but i leAve undoNe...

one of theM iz to collAte the NYC-triP photoZ and shoW theM to my fAmily at leAzt...

and lotzA otheR lAb stuffZ....and thiZ tAke-home exAm whicH i keeP drAgging....

welL, here i picK my fAvorite seLf portrAit froM my NYC triP.....tAken at centrAl pArk...:





bAck to completinG the secoNd hAlf of my genomicZ exAm.
illZ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home