Friday, June 11, 2010

bbAllin' @ cooleY


1sT tiMe @ the bbAll courT of cooleY.


gosH, juz cAme bAck from bbAlling witH my lAb...guezZ thiZ iz reAlly my 1sT tiMe plAying bbAll in my life.

surpriZed? noT wheN it'Z me.

afteR 3 gAmez (~50min?)....i gAve up and sAt one side...sweAting profuzelY and i thinK i wAz 30% blAckedout...bad bad bAd. felT liKe pukinG...

OMG. gettinG old...welL, i'M liKe 26 witH a bodY (2 leAzt my spiNe) thAt'z 80 yrZ old...

one of the plAyerz looked liKe he'z...40+ or ~50?? and he'Z goinG stronG wheN i cmi-ed...lookZ like i reAlly need to exerciZe regulArly, or juZ continue not to exerciZe...i'M not suppoZed to exerciZe anywAyz...

welL Joe'z reAlly nice to kindA include me in the gAme..if i continue to joiN in future...i shouLd go 0.5hr eArlier to prActise shootinG the bAll...

ok, i totAlly sucK @ bbAlling...whoeveR teAmed witH me losT....i thinK? i wAz too exerciZed to knoW whAt'z goinG on. argH.

but it wAz fuN nonethelezZ~!!!


sigH.
illZ...

2 Comments:

Blogger Grace said...

go again this fri lah

3:07 PM  
Blogger illZ wonG said...

heH...okoK! i wannA be eArlier to prActize shootinG thougH....totAlly sucKed @ it...hahAa...~

3:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home